It was some ten years ago I got asked to do a course for sound engineering at the local youth centre. I discovered how much enjoyment there is in sharing knowledge. Teaching for me is to inspire, thrill and fascinate with knowledge. And it’s easy, because what I teach is what inspires, fascinates, thrills, educates and fills me with enthusiasm too.
What I teach?
- Basic electronics & acoustics
- Loudspeaker- and microphone technology
- Analog and digital mixing desks (any brand)
- Outboard, mixing techniques for concerts, corporate events, broadcasts and theatre
- Dante, RF
- …and more topics, just ask